I decided to share random bits of useless knowledge that wouldn’t mean anything to anybody – but they are oddities about me.
- I was 28 years old before I learned how to tie my shoes correctly. You know, the loop-swoop-and-pull thing. Up until then, I literally did the rabbit ears thing. It took me two weeks to learn it.
- I think The Cosby Show was the best TV show ever. Ever in the history of ever. And I am sure there is some wack-a-doo Trekkies out there that will disagree with me. But they can shove it. I’m right.
- They don’t make movies like they used to. But that being said, Forrest Gump is still my most favorite movie. But Harvey ranks.
- Authority figures make me want to hurt small bunnies. I have a tremendous amount of respect for those who have served in the armed forces, but seriously? If national security was in my hands, it’d be anarchy.
- I snap wrong. I can’t describe it, but ask me sometime. You’ll laugh. OH WAIT! You don’t know me. Well, you’re missing out. It’s hysterical.
- When I get laryngitis, I literally go crazy in about 3 hours. Not being able to communicate in that way makes me absolutely insane. Like sitting on my hands, only worse.
- I cry when I watch Bambi…. and Dumbo.
- I never wanted to change my last name when I got married. In hindsight, I’m glad I did. But my last name was my identity and I didn’t want to lose it. I would ghost write under my maiden name if I could.
- There are so many things that I could be when I grow up; I still haven’t decided.
- I really love who I am. Love it. Because I haven’t stopped learning, yet.