I thought about the last post about what people don’t know about me, and found it rather amusing. I’d like to think I am a somewhat complicated person. But, I think, once I’m figured out, you can read me like a book.
Since I have the luxury of anonymity, I decided to share more things that most people don’t know about me.
- I really hate bugs.
- I love it when someone takes the time to tell me how much I mean to them. I wish more people knew that, but I kinda feel like telling them puts them in the awkward position of feeling like they *have* to tell me something. I’d rather it be unprompted.
- I cry when I watch a lot of movies – happy, sad, scary… whatever.
- I *freak out* with scary movies. Like, throw-the-popcorn-in-the-air-scream-out-loud type of freak out.
- I honestly believe that we choose our destiny.
- I don’t believe that we choose who we love.
- When I was 8 years old I cut my finger almost in half. Because of that, I hardly have any feeling on one side of that finger.
- I always wanted to be a writer when I grew up.
- I haven’t grown up, yet, so stay tuned.
- When people say, “Go to your happy place”, my happy place always includes water and sunshine. Sometimes a river, sometimes an ocean. But always water and always sunshine.
- I believe in fate.
- I love the rain.
- I miss the ocean.
- I am having a love affair with my iPhone (shhhh… don’t tell).
- Photographing allows me to see the world the way I want it.
- Today is January 20th, and I am thankful for some peace. Just for today.
More things will be in a new post as I think of them.
Now that I think of it, a blog is really an exercise in conceit, isn’t it? All about me. Sheesh… I have to say, I love it. Maybe I don’t teeter on that line between conceit and confidence as much as I think. Maybe I have fallen onto the other side. 🙂
Oh well, if you’ve read this far – admit it, you’re hooked. There are worse things to be hooked on, so read on.