30 days of music – Day 13: Name a guilty pleasure song
All right, all right. I would venture to say that anyone who knows me knows enough to know that I really don’t have any “guilty pleasure” songs… I am proud of everything that I like.
But that being said, Miley Cyrus. I love her. She’s not, like, Christina Aguilera type of talented. And she isn’t a Tina Turner type of performer. But she makes me smile and sing every time I hear her songs. The song in particular? “See You Again.”
As you would imagine, there are others:
- Please don’t go – Chicago
- Think of Laura – Christopher Cross
- This is Me – Dream (remember them?)
- Superstitious – Stevie Wonder
- Another One Bites the Dust – Queen
- Everything by the Bee Gees (seriously… I should have been a disco queen)
Other music I love, but not ashamed to admit it:
- Lionel Ritchie
- Dr. Dre
- Bobby Brown
- New Kids on the Block
Oh…. and the list goes on and on. Have I said it lately? I love music!