30 days of music – Day 17: Name a song you hear on the radio
Not much of a radio listener. I have Pandora, which I heart. I have my iPod, which I heart even more. Outside of that, I really only listen to the radio when I’m driving in the hub’s car.
BUT…. the song I hear is “Raise Your Glass,” by P!nk. Which I like, a little. To be honest, I think of The Dark Knight movie when I hear it. Every time she says, “Why so serious?” I think of the joker. Kinda sad, really. ‘Cause it isn’t a bad song. But that always makes me laugh.
There are a few other songs that I would like to, hereafter, ban from the radio.
- Falling to pieces – The Script (that guy is such a fucking whiner!)
- Crazy – Gnarls Barkley (give us a chance to miss this song – maybe a year or two)
- Halfway Gone – Lifehouse (this song is just messy – there I said it)
- Jar of Hearts – Christina Perri (“You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.. Um? Okay. What does that have to do with the aforementioned Jar of Hearts. Maybe he’s an X-Man?)
- Womanizer – Britney Spears (I’ve already mentioned this. Count them, 35 times. We get it. He’s a womanizer.)
And this, my dear reader, is why I don’t listen to the radio. I find that I can nitpick anything to death. (I am a chick, after all. It’s in my nature.)