Update: The urgent move to today was moved back to Friday because doctors suck. Seriously, if you give me an hour’s notice before you give away the appointment, why tell me at all? And why say, “Because we’ve reviewed your case we need to see you sooner?” And why *not* say, “If I don’t hear back from you in __ minutes, we’ll offer the appointment to someone else.”
I’m all a mess now. Slept like shit. I’m stressed beyond reason. I’m worried. Even though the BFF tells me not to worry, and gives a pretty good argument why I shouldn’t worry. But, I worry nonetheless.
So, we wait. Until Friday. Again. I’ll keep you updated. Keep me in your thoughts. ❤